Sunday, February 1, 2009

Miscellaneous Miscellanea

A few quick things to take care of before I dive into the photo-commentary posts:

Check out my museum's website (or Web site, if you are like my supervisor, Michelle) to see something written by yours truly about the upcoming exhibition at our museum! The curator changed just a few words, and the credit line at the end was already there, but the rest is pretty much all mine. :) If you end up taking a picture of the page (you know, for posterity), send me a copy.

Check out this article in The Daily Universe on some of my fellow Barlow Center students on Inauguration Day. I know the people in the article, but I didn't know that this was how they spent their day until I read this! Yikes!

Also, I thought some of you might enjoy links to the blogs of some of my fellow students here: Valerie writes long and interesting posts, but not very frequently. Lauren's blog is guaranteed to make you laugh. Brad hardly ever writes and posts no pictures, but we still like him. Oh, and five of the girls whom I don't know very well put together THIS blog, which is quite funny.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Hoosier said...

Wow! Does being from Terre Haute get me a discount on the haute couture exhibit?!! Seriously, you've done some nice work there, and are obviously benefiting from the internship.