Saturday, December 31, 2011

Next Week

I hate it when holidays have to end. But I have to admit that the coming of the new semester won't be all bad this time. For one, I get to teach a course I've only taught once (BACK IN 2008!) and with a teacher that I've taken twice and really liked (but never TA-ed for before). This makes me excited. For two, I'll be taking a volleyball class this semester. It will be my third one at BYU. I really like volleyball and I need to exercise in the winter or I get depressed pretty quick. For three, I JUST MIGHT have been struck with a pretty rocking idea for my THESIS while I was in the shower two days ago (I don't know what the connection is between inspiration and the shower for me, but this is not the first, second, or even third time that I've been blessed with a spur-of-the-moment, lightbulb-esque writing idea while washing my hair). For four, my husband only has to go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, meaning we will get to spend a lot more time together on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. And finally, just for a round and even five, The Hobbit and Brandon Mull's new book come out in 2012. Could there be any better reason to look forward to the quick passing of time? I think not.

No comments: