Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day Collage

Christmas was wonderful. I was very spoiled - thanks for the new couch, teddy bear, necklace, ear warmer, and book, hon! Some of my other favorite gifts were a phone from Santa, a pair of knitted fingerless gloves and a beret from Sarah, a sweater from Daniel, a bike lock from Mary Alma, a painted nutcracker from Hannah, and a very nice collection of four Jane Austen novels from Matt's parents, the Covingtons. I also have a ton of new books to read (they're not all mine, but that won't stop me) and movies to watch.

I also have lots of pictures of these cuties:

Edward got lots and lots of books from Grandma and Grandpa Miller, a stuffed dog from Aunt Ruth, and mittens from Aunt Sarah, but he seemed more interested in stealing the presents of others and in giving out hugs.

Dad got a replacement addiction for the Waltons - it took him nearly 30 years, but he has finished seeing all of them :)

A rare photo of three people actually cooperating with the cameraman with smiles and poses.

Daniel being besieged by hug-givers.

I spent some of the afternoon with the Covingtons, where Matt received this adorable sweater:
And I got a new snuggling buddy, handsomely wrapped in a suit of paper and carrying another present for me in his hand.

Robert, meanwhile, got to PLAY WITH A CHAIR.

Teddy got more excitement than he could handle in the morning and became unresponsive after 10:30.

Christmas dinner: The best one yet, thanks to the amazing skills of Grandma/Mama!


I love you, Christmas.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Thanks for the great post! Love the conclusion.