Thursday, August 6, 2009

Saturday Cuteness

Yeah, I know, Saturday was a millennia ago, but cuteness is for all times and ages, 'kay?

Grass! What fascinating stuff! So luscious! So green! So . . . MUCH!

Father, I insist we buy this house. Look, Mother is even nodding to show her approval.

We had a tickle-monster trailing us for part of the way. . . Edward was the only casualty.

Here, I think, we were having a conversation on whether or not Joseph and Kirsti's shirts complimented each other.

E: "I have no memory of this place . . ." K: "It's that way, Eddiegrin Took. Don't you smell the chocolate? When in doubt, always follow your nose."

Extra! Extra! Get your free dose of cuteness right here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see we all survived the attack of the tickle monster. I cannot get over his blond hair! so cute!

Kirsti said...

I suspect we brought the tickle monster back to NC with us; he keeps popping up.

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing the blog results when the daily bike ride, swim laps, do a touristy trip to wherever, eat a family dinner with the Hughes, play a game, watch a movie, work a soduku, puzzle and read a book routine tapers off. GPA.