Thursday, January 5, 2012

Times have changed

What I ate for lunch as a freshman, six years ago:
One apple (minus the green leaf).
A little bag of carrots
Four little stalks of broccoli
A sandwich, typically banana and peanut butter
A handful of these
Mixed with these
What I ate for lunch today:

Four packages of these.
It might be time for me to figure out how to cook.

In somewhat brighter news, Matthew and I have arranged our schedules so that we can exercise three times every week. So far we've already gone running and weightlifting this year. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

This is Robert's favorite post ever: "Looh, Mommy! Ap-pooh! Cah-rahtsssss! Bocklee! Nana tsip [banana chips = banana slices]! Raisinssss!... Bah-looooohs!!"

(For the record, I did ask him if he knew what the sunflower seeds were. His response was: "yessss.")