Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Did March come out like a lamb?

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say that I love you and the posts are coming. Things have been very busy in the last few days... as in I have been taking lots of pictures and notes and excursions to important must-see-before-you-leave tourist attractions, and just haven’t had the time to put together full wordy posts about my experiences yet.

Here’s an attempt to collect my thoughts and update you on what’s coming up in the blog as soon as I get the time.

Some of the places I’ve been and will write about SOON:
Jefferson Memorial (cherry blossoms are coming out, and I REALLY need to take some pictures!)
The Senate Gallery (“where tired travelers and sightseers can come in and rest their feet for a few minutes...”)
The House of Representatives Gallery
The National Museum of the American Indian
National Postal Museum
Lansburgh Theater

Some of ye olde places where I’ve been and which I STILL need to write about:
The Supreme Court
Harper’s Ferry and Gettysburg
Philadelphia and Valley Forge

Places where I want to go in the next few days and WILL write about:
Ford’s Theater/House Where Lincoln Died
National Zoo
National Museum of Crime and Punishment (it’s not cheap, but I hear it’s worth it)
Arlington Cemetery
Old Town Alexandria
Newseum (possibly...)
National Building Museum
All the Smithsonians AGAIN! (I need closure...)
Phillips Gallery (NMWA’s rival!)

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Posts and pics for all those? I'll believe it when I see it, my friend! (I look forward to becoming a believer soon...)

H G Miller said...

A shopping list of blog entries..hmm...
I am going to post...soon

*pEEPs*

The Ultimate Banana

p.s March may have gone out like a lamb where you were, not here. It's snowing.