Saturday, August 27, 2011

Neglect


FOUR POSTS and not a PEEP from ANY commenters? What's a girl got to do around here to get a little attention!?!? Hike Stewart Falls!?? Cause I did that this morning. Watch Rocky IV? Did it last night. Play "Come, Rejoice" AND "High On The Mountaintop" on the organ on the same Sunday? Coming up tomorrow. AND start graduate school  next Monday? Check. Seriously, people, where's the love/nosiness/need to write things on the Internet for me to read?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Et tu, Hoosier?

5 comments:

Emily said...

Ruth.. I have to say.. I totally thought I had commented on your LOL post - at least what I thought I had said was that your blog was the last thing I laughed out loud at. I really enjoyed your Dear. this/that post a lot and lol'ed. However, you know I don't shy away from laughter. Hence why I read your blog. You are brilliantly funny. Please keep blogging despite the non-existent comments. I read your blog and LOVE it :)

Unknown said...

That earned a comment from me! Mostly the organ playing... but the hike was cool too. :) I love your sense of humor. Keep it up lady!

H G Miller said...

;) There I commented

Shelly said...

I love reading your blog! very cute picture on this one! Can't wait to hear about grad school!

Daniel said...

Pot calling the kettle...I didn't even make the dear's list! (Unlike Teddy, fictional character, dead house fly, etc.)

Of course, should I be sad not to be on this list? Perhaps it makes me less trivial (and thus more valuable) than the dead housefly. Hmmm...

Either way, I love you a lot, and I think your pictures (and posts) are really good. I'm all for appreciation and activities, online and off! Good luck with all the many thingees you're doin'.