Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coming to Grips with Me!

Hey, to the faithful five-ish people who read this blog, if you want to read something I wrote about big shoes a little while ago, click here!

Don't worry about sparing your praise in the comments... I promise I won't let the fame go to my head.





I'll let it go to my FEET!





HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAAAAHAHAAAA!!!!





(Ok, sorry.)





Wanna see something else? Well, here is a terrifying picture of some torture shoes I found on the Internet which pretty much represent my memory of pointe shoes.

There are nails that stab your heels if you try to come off your toes.

That's right, NAILS.






Fortunately, there seems to be no added punishment for failing to point your toes.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ruth, I enjoyed reading that! I can relate as I too buy shoes to fit the width vs length. When they stretch, they are very big! Good luck.